Identiv Technologies, a global provider of physical security and secure identification is looking for Developer (Analytics) at Chennai
Position: Developer (Analytics)
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
Number of position: 1
About Company: Identiv Technologies is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Their solutions address the markets for physical and logical access and RFID-enabled applications. They secure access to the connected world: from perimeter to desktop access, and from the world of physical things to the Internet of everything
- Expand 3VR Video Analytics Suite for Security and Retail Intelligence
- Integrate 3rd party analytics into 3vr platform
- Experiment with algorithms and maximize the quality of results and performance
- Design and develop ways to make 3VR analytics easier to configure and calibrate.
- Solve real-world customer problems by merging various analytics.
- Engineering degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or Bachelors with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Computer Vision preferably in real-time Image Processing and/or Video Analytics systems
- Expertise in problems like Face Recognition, Object Detection, Tracking
- Good in C++ and OpenCV
- Familiarity in SW development in Visual Studio Environment
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
Most suitable for
- Familiarity with modern Deep Learning concepts like ConvNets etc for image analysis
- Experience with DL frameworks like Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Rapid Prototyping in Python with data & ML libraries